why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: oh my barium-sodium-sodium~
date: Saturday, December 13, 2008
time:12/13/2008 01:03:00 AM
Like oh my goodness, the banana has tagged me!


According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you.
And then, tag 5 people. XD



1. I used to be okay with mint.
2. I backstabbed a friend before.
3. The friend i backstabbed is currently my bestest beat friend.
4. I don't get angry.
5. Pissed off is an emotion only for girls, guys only irritate me.
6. I like to go to the airport just for fun. (if it ain't that far.)
7. My ambition is to be a psychologist.
8. My best friends are all guys. (other than my BBF)
9. I trust guys more than girls.
10. I'm afaid to go for a full body check-up
11. I'm coconutmilk-intolerant&my condition is getting worse everyday!
12. I like to do things which are forbidden. (ie. eat nasi lemak)
13. I'm EXTREMELYEXTREMELYEXTREMELY afraid of heights.
14. I don't dare to drive. (yet i love cars.)
15. I don't dare to cycle.
16. I hate to be given surprises with absolutely no fore warnings.
17. I can predict things.
18. I dislike talking verbally.



Conclusion: Ying Li is a frigging odd-ball!


a mistake/ top