why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title:
date: Saturday, April 22, 2006
time:4/22/2006 04:44:00 AM
Amusing, I find it totally amusing. Wonderfully amusing. I find this entire thing amusing too. So much so that I have finally fallen sick. Good. That way, I can participate 100% for tomorrow and of course Sunday too. In case of any mistakes, I shall repeat some of my previous statements. I will not let you win. This is not just for myself. And yes. I will WIN. You will not. Wonderful. Despite after like aaround 30mins of being told off, I'm still here blogging these stuff. I really should stuff it. Sometimes I really find myself irritating and talking too much. But then again, I should really recount on how many words I have put down on paper. They are even greater in amounts.


a mistake/ top