why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: me against...u?
date: Wednesday, October 25, 2006
time:10/25/2006 10:50:00 PM
Until I saw that, I din't know what I was in front of you. Now I do, I will do what need to be done. You will see the resutls of it. My only wish is for you to be contented with what I would be doing. Most probably, you wonuldn't even know what is happening around. I pray for that, sincerely. Like I had said before, I shall say it once more. If you are unhappy, say it. You know that I wouldn't mind. You knew that I would rather you speak it than hide it. You knew but you refused to acknowledge it. What more can I do? You have spoken your piece, I'm sorry I'm unable to return that favour. I do not need you to accept my apology. Do as you deem fit.


a mistake/ top