why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: ehh..
date: Friday, November 24, 2006
time:11/24/2006 03:46:00 PM
I'm like supposed to blog about Prom`06 now. But, suddenly, I just can't remember anything about it. Plus, I don't have the pictures taken last night. 40 lucky draw prizes, Wendy(Huang) being Prom Queen and Ernest Phua being Prom King, Vijay coming back as emcee, 3 games, Yi Hua being Prom committee chairperson, pretty dresses, amazing hairstyles and 30 minutes to eat, all that kind of just made my day yesterday. My hair is still in a mess because I couldn't wash my hair last night and now it's the last thing reminding me of the fun last night, though i took the pins out and it's just a mess of hair, hairspray and glitter. Who cares? I still like Shujun's image more. She was so glamourous and classy and Jas insisted that I was prettier. Her eyes, don't know what to say. Her hair, will make that the next time I go such events, like 238546295 years later.Like her shawl, so soft, maybe going to get it for an emergency 39256825956 years later. Kind of feel sad that I didn't go on that walk to maxwell road last night with the ChaoxtraZ, but my heels, I wouldn't make it there. And if I did, I wouldn't make it here now.


a mistake/ top