why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: I see
date: Tuesday, January 09, 2007
time:1/09/2007 10:01:00 PM
Like I expected, it was all a sham. Some things in life, are just simply so expected. But others, are simply complicated. My life is good? You should really come try it. Get a taste of it. You don't know a thing. Don't assume. Humans are irritating substances. Whatever I do, it's always not enough. So, what else should I do. Everything? Anything? Whatever. Perhaps I should go JC, if I can make it. Life there is so predictable. Anti-social? You haven't seen a real one yet. Emo? You haven't experience like a true-blue emo. Depressed? So what, big deal? Nothing is ever there. Nobody is ever there. Noone is ever here. Not one thing. I should go be an assassin. Description fits. No doubt. I should get lost. I'm like getting on everybody's nerves. I hate it. Oh by the way, I hate you. Bet you don't know what I'm talking about. However, I don't care already. I hope you don't appear again. And, talk about me? Talk about yourself first.


a mistake/ top