why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: disgusting
date: Monday, February 12, 2007
time:2/12/2007 11:48:00 PM
I think that I've got the most horrendous results of all. I'm quite amused by it. I don't know whther to laugh or cry over it. Laugh, because my results are quite ok and I can't really say much about it. Cry, because I don't know what to do with it.

Now, I just want to get my choices of courses selected and done with. But, I have no idea what to put. No idea where to go. No more interests. No other likings or what so ever. No decisions. No opinions from others.

Maybe I should ask for some help. But, I don't know where to get some sensible help. Like from a senior or something. Not like JiaHao who keeps asking people to take Mass Communications. Not that I'm against it but I don't particlarly enjoy working for the media. Plus, I'm not interested to be part of the media. I enjoy being part of the audience more. Alot more.

Deadline is 6mins after tommorow. How? What am I going to do? Now I wish I had an L1R5 of less than 20. At lesat I can waste some choices on JCs. Get good grades, you start to worry about which JC is better for your future, which is more suited to your liking. Get a little worse, you find yourself staring at the JAE booklet asking yourself which you find interesting and having a headache over which course you should choose, how you are to arrange them.

What's with grading and exams? Make people stressed for nothing only.


a mistake/ top