why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: I'm a very IT un-savvy girl
date: Monday, April 02, 2007
time:4/02/2007 02:40:00 PM
I'm a very IT un-savvy girl.
I'm a very IT un-savvy girl.

That's right. Liang Zhi Lian Ren is playing in the background. But I realised. If I don't burn all my songs into a CD, I can't put them into lappie. He's a very boring...thing. Or person. Whatever. I don't seem to care about him anymore, other than that I'm concern he should break down within this week.

Next week is orientation, I need to find my shorts and lend a pair to Shujun. Or not?

I suddenly wish it would snow in Singapore. No idea why.

Right. Next week, he must not have any problems. I don't understand why the doctor din't give him any vaccination jabs. I wish he would just give lappie that. Or at least let him stay under observation for a few days in the hospital instead of at home. Lappie's driving me crazy. I need to go library and camp tommorow again, I guess. Does anybody know if Quicktime is compatible with Vista? I know that iTunes doesn't, but nobody reported Quicktime right? OK.


a mistake/ top