why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: Jun's Imaginary Friend
date: Wednesday, June 13, 2007
time:6/13/2007 10:41:00 PM
Shujun is trying to make me add Imaginary Friend on Friendster. And she went, "You got no childhood ar?" I was trying to forget that my childhood is non-existant, and trying very hard mind you. I wish I have a childhood, and not act like somebody who has autism when young which was suddenly cured. But, I really don't get the thing about needing to have an imaginary friend. Well, since I already don't have a childhood, there's no need for me to go find it. Unfortuantely, soft toys are essential tools of helping me create a childhood already. But then again, there are some soft toys which I kept, but disliked right from the start. I wonder why I bother keeping them anyway.




Come to think of it, I sometimes wonder why I don't have a childhood. It's not like I don't have a happy family, or do I really?





Did I mention? I dislike having to repeat myself. I positively hate saying the same thing more than two times.



I just realised, I haven't been a normal kid since eight. That just about sums everything up, Ihave no childhood. People out there can start talking about their childhood. But, I wish that somebody would realise that I probably wouldn't understand anything anybody is talking about as long as the topic is related to childhood. Now, I don't see the need to re-create a childhood since it's too late already, or find one because it just doesn't exist. Who says everybody needs to have a childhood?


a mistake/ top