why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: Overprotected
date: Saturday, June 16, 2007
time:6/16/2007 10:55:00 AM
He was everything I could ask for in a brother. I mean everything. It not needed for me to list everything down, people would just get jealous, and I do full well what that would get me, of course, so does Seraphina. Sometimes, I wish she would visit here, find out for her own, but perhaps that is impossible. Maybe, just maybe, she's here, but she doesn't understand. I still need to believe that in some parts of the world, there are still people with pure hearts right?

Perhaps it was overprotection that I still have this type of thinking.
Perhaps it was overprotection that I'm this silly.
Perhaps it was overprotection that I still hold on to everything nice.
Perhaps it was overprotection that I still am how I'm like.
Perhaps it was overprotection that I still hold on strongly to that diminishing child in me.
Perhaps it was overprotection that I'm here blogging this.
Perhaps it was overprotection that I can smile at the smallest things people do for me.
Perhaps, it was all an illusion, one that I created to make this worlds seemed a better place, to let myself live in self-denial.

Maybe I should stop going to other people's house. Seeing the way their families work just makes me sad. Makes me think of the way mine does. The way I had to live by. The times I live on by myself, in search of something that drives me.


a mistake/ top