why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: what do you suppose i should do?
date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008
time:10/15/2008 12:00:00 AM
"Only the strong survive"

A quote so close to my heart, a quote so true to my life. It's the perfect phrase to sum up my today. I have to be stronger than strong to be able to withstand all these but, sometimes I wonder. It's always caught in a situation of lost&found. So much that sometimes I wish either I retain what I found, or I just lose it once and for all. Why let me go for Legacy `08 when it's not going to change anything? Why let me have faith in myself that I have the power to change when that's never going to happen? I have so many whys running around in my head that sometimes I wish I can just open my head and pour some away. The things that are never going to happen, yet they seem so near! Do I really matter? Do my abilities really make a difference? Will I ever make a spot of difference? These are all just endless questions with no answers in sight.


a mistake/ top