why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: money can't buy me you.
date: Tuesday, December 09, 2008
time:12/09/2008 02:03:00 AM
XMAS WANT LIST:
1: new 4th generation iPod Nano
2: iPod earphones
3: Stephenie Meyer's series (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn)
4: the 
bag that I've been eyeing on
5: 'The Secret Life of Bees' by Sue Monk Kidd
6: 10 promises to my dog dvd
7: a new teddy bear (i am perfectly s.e.r.i.o.u.s.)
8: THAT 
elmo
9: a new pair of BLACK shoes.
10: that whole series of books from www.simonsays.com/mtvbooks


Soon, I will get my black shoes. Jane has been harping on it for the whole day on Sunday. Gee, I can't believe that she got a fever the next day. Must have been the food I think. And, I should out the Stephenie Meyer's series on hold because it's just way too expensive! Plus, I might have just found the bag that I set my eyes on, just that now, I see another one that I want. Gosh!


a mistake/ top