why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: the reason
date: Tuesday, February 03, 2009
time:2/03/2009 01:12:00 AM
Just because I don't cry, doesn't mean that I'm happy
Just because I don't care, doesn't mean that I won't
It's the things that you thought
But never have you asked anything
I'm just too tired to continue being your game
It's just like I have taken a ride to the moon and back
Nothing has been the same for a long time
But, it's not worth it to take the same ride twice
Especially you.
But, i guess you'll never get to know
And, that's what I hope for
----------------------------------

究竟你想什么但眼泪骗不了我
如果是命定恋人为何还要对我
如此这样残忍
记得你曾说过有个爱情迷宫
只要我们能够碰头就能天长地久
如果真的爱我就别管怎么传说
让自尊它无情捉弄
关什么永恒不永恒
我不要自己一个人
去面对未知的迷宫
眼看着幸福就在前头却无法到手
不要自己一个人无助的盲目去摸索
爱你我像个小偷
我可以装做不懂你不爱我
终于有了选择
我不是你的晴空
你的心不爱我
只能继续委屈
做她的替代品

------------------
And it's back to this song again
time and time again, it's only me against the entire world
this time, i shan't wait
i will just take the plunge


a mistake/ top