why do i love you, like i do?


aint gona show

awfully 19 ; CSS-ed,MBIO-ing bonnet,athena,infra,石头,simurgh,ORION let's make merry with chocolates,music&dance
&do away with the dark,thunder&lightning

no weakness


im gona smile&tell
JA-NE; Kelvin; qUeeN seraPHIna; D.Ray; Shi Pei; XueMing; Xinyi; moomoo; chocoLATE!, cow's twin.; edahDAHDAHDAH; FONG eng; milli SOTONG!; ethan-ed; MY jyan=p; raffy...; xiao wei; alvin (MUMMY!); charmaine (DADDY!!); daRRen (UNCLE!!!); donald; joel; mandy; just steph; vanessa; JAmie; fanFAN; sOshi!; wenliang; jinguan

the whole world
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

im fine
♥ 2006.04
♥ 2006.05
♥ 2006.06
♥ 2006.07
♥ 2006.08
♥ 2006.09
♥ 2006.10
♥ 2006.11
♥ 2006.12
♥ 2007.01
♥ 2007.02
♥ 2007.03
♥ 2007.04
♥ 2007.05
♥ 2007.06
♥ 2007.07
♥ 2007.08
♥ 2007.09
♥ 2007.10
♥ 2007.11
♥ 2007.12
♥ 2008.01
♥ 2008.02
♥ 2008.03
♥ 2008.04
♥ 2008.05
♥ 2008.06
♥ 2008.08
♥ 2008.09
♥ 2008.10
♥ 2008.11
♥ 2008.12
♥ 2009.01
♥ 2009.02
♥ 2009.03
♥ 2009.04
♥ 2009.05
♥ 2009.06
♥ 2009.08
♥ 2009.09
♥ 2009.10
♥ 2009.11
♥ 2009.12
♥ 2010.01
♥ 2010.02
♥ 2010.04
♥ 2010.05
♥ 2010.06
♥ 2010.08
title: straight through my heart
date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009
time:10/27/2009 02:38:00 AM
In the heart of the night
Where it's dark in the lights
I heard the loudest noise
A gunshot on the floor, oh, oh

I looked down and my shirts turning red
I'm spinning around felt her lips on my neck
And her voice in my ear like I missed you
Want you tonight

Straight through my heart
A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding, oh
Straight through my heart
She aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it, oh

No I can't resist and I can't be hit
I just can't escape this love
Straight through my heart
Soldier down
(my heart)
Soldier down
(my heart)

Thought I moved more than on
Thought I could fool her charm
I really wanna go
But I can't leave her alone, oh oh

Hear the sound of a love so loud
I just can't, I just can't ignore this feeling
Said she misses me and she wants me
Wants me tonight

Straight through my heart
A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding, oh
Straight through my heart
She aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it, oh

No I can't resist and I can't be hit
I just can't escape this love
Straight through my heart
Soldier down
(my heart)
Soldier down
(my heart)

In the heart of the night
When it's dark in the lights
I heard the loudest noise
A gunshot on the floor

Straight through my heart
A single bullet got me I can't stop the bleeding, oh
Straight through my heart
She aimed and she shot me I just can't believe it, oh

No I can't resist and I can't be hit
I just can't escape this love
Straight through my heart
Soldier down
(my heart)
Soldier down
(my heart)


a mistake/ top